g-->

bidvertiser

Saturday, July 9

TRICK (1999)

 ater writer/composer whose life seems to be stuck in the first act. He shares a tiny one-room apartment with Rich, whose robust and heterosexual lovelife has left Gabriel sleeping in the hallway. His best friend, Katherine is a struggling off-off-off Broadway actress who bulldozes through his life with equal bravado. Underwhelmed with the blandness of both his work and life, Gabriel heads out to a local gay cruise bar to liven things up.WATCH ONLINE HERE !!!!! Dancing high atop the bar is resident go-go boy Mark. Gabriel is enraptured but not brave enough to approach him. He finishes his drink and heads to the subway. As the train rolls downtown, Gabriel realizes that his go-go boy is on the same train. They flirt. When Gabriel gets off at his stop, Mark follows. Having all but secured a perfect one night stand, Gabriel is left with one little problem. They have have no place to go..WATCH ONLINE HERE:
WATCH ONLINE HERE:

4 comments:

  1. WELL EACH OF US HAS HIS OWN DEFINITION OF WHAT A GOOD MOVIE IS BUT FOR ME.. I THINK THIS IS GOOD..THE ACTING IS GENERALLY GOOD THE SAME AS WITH THE SCRIPT.IT IS SWEET AND CLASSIC DRIVEN ROMANTIC COMEDY..I GET HOOKED WITH GABRIEL AND MARK'S CHARACTER.IT'S BELIEVABLE PLUS THEY ARE BOTH EASY ON THE EYES.. ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends, pleasant paragraph and pleasant arguments commented here,
    I am really enjoying by these.

    Here is my webpage; un zip online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there friends, how is all, and what you would like to say concerning this piece of writing, in my view its actually
    remarkable for me.

    my web site; password cracker

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's
    pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

    Here is my blog post; crack passwords

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...