g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Wednesday, October 5

BRYAN THOMAS --BULGE

Bryan Thomas was first discovered at the age of 25 when he was featured on "All American Guys" - a popular online magazine for male models.

I love it when you can see how a model has developed his body from his images. Bryan Thomas is one of those guys. There are the shots of him when he started out, lean and a little more rugged looking. And then there are the images where you can see he’s spent a few more hours in the gym.
Personally, I don’t know which version of this handsome hunk I prefer. Either way he’s absolutely gorgeous. Although I have to say I think I like the rough and rugged look with a beefy hairy chest and a little stubble on that perfect jaw.



mI

I just can't say which one is my fave pic.. he's lloking  yummy in all of it.. grrrr....

2 comments:

  1. Che cazzo e che culo che ha Bryan.Me lo farei mettere nel mio buco del culo fino a sfondarmelo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet you can't guess what muscle in your body is the #1 muscle that gets rid of joint and back pain, anxiety and excessive fat.

    This "hidden primal muscle" is in your body and it will boost your energy levels, immune system, sexual energy, strength and athletic skill when developed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...