g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Monday, December 26

AUGUST (2011)

                                                           A FILM BY: Eldar Rapaport
                                   CAST:Murray Bartlett, Daniel Dugan and Adrian Gonzalez


August tells the story of two former lovers, Troy and Jonathan, who reunite after a long ago painful breakup. After spending several years in Spain, Troy returns to Los Angeles and decides to phone Jonathan and meet for coffee. A seemingly innocent rendezvous turns into an attempt to revive passions past. Only this time it's not that simple as Jonathan has a new beau, Raul, and is trying to make the right decision a second time around. 

3 comments:

  1. The moment the producer of this film introduced this film is a full length feature version of the short 'Postmortem', I was super excited because I had no idea. That had been one of my most favorite shorts and for some reason had stuck with me. I was super excited to watch a feature version and when I saw that 2 of the principal characters were retained from the short, it was all the more better, The actors just suited the part so well in the short that I would have hated to see someone else play those parts. I would strongly recommend the short also to people to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there to all, as I am genuinely eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated on a regular basis. It contains pleasant data.

    Here is my web-site :: check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want a internet site devoted on the product and to appointing.

    Percy Harvin, Florida- Percy Harvin is the ultimate do everything
    wide receiver. Bruce Rauner is the Mitt Romney of Illinois politics (Part 2).


    my homepage Mike Dillard image source

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...