g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Thursday, October 17

ALMOG GABAY --A DADDY HUNK FROM ISRAEL

JUICY!!!!!!I know a lot of the readers here love the tight and smooth muscled jocks we often share, but I also know that there are plenty of readers who like their men to be a little more manly, more rugged and more natural. I think it’s fair to say that this gorgeous guy qualifies in regard to all of those points. As if he’s not sexy enough already, I do believe that this stud also happens to be gay! Yes, you heard me. Now, before you rush out there on the net to find out more about him and formulate a plan to ensnare him as a lover – an elaborate plan worthy of Barney Stinson – just remember that there is a fine line between appreciating a handsome man and stalking! Besides, I don’t want the competition, back off bitches, he’s mine! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...