g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Monday, January 27

Model Kaylan Morgan

JUICY!!!!!!Kaylan Morgan is definitely a catch. I would love the chance to help him with his tackle. I would hate to go overboard when complimenting him though… Being a bit of a bulge addict as I am, I was pretty certain that a lot of the readers here would like to see these incredibly sexy photos of the guy wearing very little indeed. These are the kinds of underwear shots a guy could quite easily jerk off over icon wink More Of Kaylan Morgan I mentioned previously that I had my suspicions about him being pretty well hung. I think it’s fair to say after looking at these photos that he definitely has some generous proportions there, and considering there’s room to grow I can imagine that he puts on quite a show when he’s “in the mood”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...