g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Saturday, January 18

Rogerio Miranda

JUICY!!!!!!Rogerio Miranda appears in this shoot for G Magazine, and he’s totally delicious. He’s one of those guys who is all natural, kind of well-built without being too stereotypically “buff” if you know what I mean. I love guys like this, and I know quite a few young guys from the gym and through friends who have this kind of natural sexiness going on. There’s no doubt guys like this work out, but it’s not their entire life. I’ve seen some more shots of the gorgeous Rogerio Miranda naked and uncut since these ones too, so you can expect another post of this guy in the coming weeks…

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this
    blog and I'm inspired! Very helpful information particularly the closing phase :) I take care of such
    info a lot. I was seeking this particular
    info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.


    my web page; Toronto Long Term Disability Lawyer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...