g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Saturday, February 1

Dan Osborne

JUICY!!!!!!TOWIE hunk and star of Splash! Dan Osborne has posed for the cover of Attitude‘s Naked Issue. He has been dating Lucy Mecklenburgh on screen but Dan Osborne has revealed that off screen he is set to become a father with his ex-girlfriend. The model has spoken of his excitement at the prospect of fatherhood and is supporting his former girlfriend throughout the pregnancy. Dan told MailOnline: 'I'm so excited to be a Dad. Having seen the scan it now feels very real and even though I know it won't be easy, I can't wait to meet my little son or daughter. I know I'll be a great Dad and will be there every step of the way.' Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2341564/TOWIE-star-Dan-Osborne-excited-dad-reveals-ex-girlfriend-pregnant-baby.html#ixzz2sADG7D3J Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Searching for the Best Dating Site? Create an account to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...