g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Monday, February 3

HARRY JUDD

JUICY!!!!!!The McFly star was already a heartthrob for thousands of teenage girls, but now he has even more female fans who just love his firm bottom and ripped torso on Strictly 


Harry and his band mates all started working out before his stint on the show. 'We were talking about how we were older but had teen appeal and could be an attractive band,' he explains. 'So for the next campaign we said we should really get in shape. 'I went at it quite hard. We were in Spain and they came into my room and I had my top off. They said "F**king hell, mate, you're massive". 'Next thing you know, all three of them were on the floor doing press-ups. That gave them a kick up the ass.' Gay men's magazine Attitude magazine voted Harry, 25, Sexist Man Of The Year and he's been snapped for their January 2012 cover in just his undies. 'I didn't think I'd go as far as wearing briefs but before you know it I'm in front of the camera in briefs,' he says. 'I used to be very skinny. If someone says I'm skinny now I hate it. 'But if girls say I'm too muscly, I feel self-conscious about that too.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...