g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Sunday, March 9

Dan Osborne Naked

JUICY!!!!!!I know this guy might be unknown to most, but apparently he’s a star of some UK TV show called “The Only Way Is Essex” (TOWIE). I’m almost tempted to find it on-line and see what it’s all about. But, for the time being, I’m happy to just appreciate his sexy body in this shoot for Bang Lads underwear. Yeah, okay, there’s no full-frontal in this collection of shots, but then their Naked editions at Attitude are really more like “semi-naked” anyway. Still, although we don’t get any cock in this collection of photos we do get to drool over this fit British boys hot little ass and that tight smooth and inked body. To recap on who this guy is, as I understand it he’s a “celeb” personality who found fame in a reality TV show, one of those scripted shows that’s not so much about reality as it is about nonsense drama no one in their right mind actually cares about lol Still, I think a lot of people care about seeing Osborne Naked naked, so I guess that’s one good thing that’s come from the show.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...