g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Saturday, August 9

RYAN GUZMAN

JUICY!!!!!!
Ryan Guzman never takes a bad picture in my opinion. Way too photogenic for his own good ;) The 26-year-old actor is sexy no matter what he wears, or in some case doesn’t wear



He is an actor who dances, not a dancer who acts. And so the toughest part of making his second Step Up movie was getting you to believe he has been dancing since he took his first steps. “The hardest thing is matching my skill level to the professional dancers who’ve been dancing for 25 years,” says the 26-year-old star of Step Up All In, which opens Friday. “Acting like I can dance is one thing, but making it believable to the audience is another. I’m training nonstop with these dancers, learning the ins and outs and everything I can to make it look like I’m as good as they are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...