g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Sunday, June 7

dAVID wITTS BULGE

JUICY!!!!!!DDvid Witts is a British actor who found fame in the TV show in 2012 – 2013, and I think we can all appreciate having him brought to our attention, by whatever means necessary. Although I have only just discovered the guy, I have high hopes that we’ll be seeing a lot more of him – and perhaps in some classier TV appearances in the future too. Yeah, I know some of you might be fans of the show, so bring on the bitching, I can deal lol There’s a lot to love about this guy. He’s handsome, he’s incredibly fit, and he’s proud about showing off too. I don’t think I’m the only one who will appreciate the sight of his tempting bulge in this shoot for Attitude Magazine, he’s really not hiding very much at all Dd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...