g-->

bidvertiser

javasc

Saturday, July 9

LUCA AGRA. FULL FRONTAL

Luca Agra Gets This shoot by Lucas Ferrier might not be as revealing as that one when it comes to flashing his dick, but after seeing this sexy guy again I knew you would all appreciate seeing him again. I know there are a lot of readers here who go to the gym, and that a lot of you are probably like me and spend most of that time there checking out some of the other muscled hunks, right? This guy is the kind of man who could so easily distract me from what I’m doing. He’s got a mean look to him, but you get the feeling that he’s not mean at all. It doesn’t matter that he’s so muscled he could probably snap you in half, the chances of him actually doing that are almost nil. Almost lol I don’t know a whole lot abou t him other than he’s in his 20’s and he lives in London, but I can tell you that he’s a very confident guy who doesn’t mind showing off his naked body and his lovely cock too. You should definitely check out the other shoot he appeared in, click the link above for that. By the way, does anyone else think that this is what Elijah Wood would look like if he became a big muscle man? He has the eyes, the mouth and the bone structure, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...